We may collect website visitor's contact information (like your name, email address and date of birth). We collect that information from you in a number of ways including:
- directly from you (such as when you enter your personal details on our website);
- when your information is provided to us by your representative;
- from publicly available sources of information;
- from our own records from your dealings with us in the past.
Unless you object, this information may be used:
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotion material;
- to monitor who is accessing the website or using services offered on the website;
- to profile the type of people accessing the website;
- to identify you; and
- to gather data necessary for us to be able to provide the services that are available through the website.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this matter or for any other specific purpose you can email us accordingly.
We utilize cookies to enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
We do not provide any personal information to any third parties other than those who are required to assist us in providing the services to you, or where required by law or as otherwise set out in this policy. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may provide aggregate statistics on users of our website to third parties such as advertisers, but these statistics will include no personal identifying information. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
We will co-operate with law enforcement agencies as required by law.
We may employ other companies or individuals to provide certain services such as analysing customer lists, providing marketing assistance or consulting services. These third parties may have access to information needed to perform their function but they cannot use that information for other purposes.
If you request us not to use personal in a particular way or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure of the information and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.
All personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required, by law, to retain it.
The copyright and related rights in all materials sent to you belongs to, is licensed to or is authorised for use by us. We permit you to print or download extracts from this material for your personal use only. None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use, stored or transmitted in any other website or distributed in any form without the prior permission of us.